As part of the ESF funding programme, we are now available to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as an accredited coach for pro-rata funding. The consultancy services for SMEs in Baden-Württemberg are carried out together with bwcon GmbH. As an incentive to take advantage of this so-called tandem consulting, the SME receives a proportionate subsidy for the consultancy costs incurred. ESF coaching is funded by the European Social Fund.
Who is eligible for funding?
All SMEs in Baden-Württemberg with fewer than 250 employees (full-time equivalent) and a maximum turnover of € 50 million in the previous year or a balance sheet total of € 43 million in the previous year. The grant application must be submitted to the project-executing agency before the start of the project. Please contact us directly for this.
How high is the funding provided?
Consulting/coaching services for business development and organisation can be subsidised with a grant of up to 50%. The maximum funding amount is € 6,000 per subject area or funding priority (see below for details).
What is being funded?
Consulting and coaching services are offered in the following subject areas and funding priorities:
- Innovation projects and restructuring/change processes (e.g. digital transformation)
- Climate-friendly business activity (with regard to products, services or processes/procedures of the SME)
- Company transfer/acquisition; succession planning (planning and monitoring of implementation etc.)
- Successful training (recruiting, concepts, individual support, qualification etc.)
- Growth orientation of women-led companies
- Securing skilled workers (personnel development/qualification, work-life balance, health management etc.)
Further details about funding for SMEs and how to apply for it can be found in the bwcon webinar or personally in a non-binding consultation with us. Please call us at +49 711 234 317-0 or use our contact form to get in touch with us.